Customers who use the services offered by the site www.enotecadautore.it (also called hereinafter "website" or " Enoteca D’autore Website ") declare that they know and accept these Terms and Conditions.
Enoteca D’Autore snc by Di Rosa Dario and Rotondo Salvatore
Via Don Luigi Sturzo, 6-98049 Villafranca Tirrena (ME) - ITALY
VAT Number and Tax Code 03119390833 - REA ME – 214344
Customers declare to be of age (adults) according to the applicable legislation. Under ages (minors) can use Enoteca D’autore website only in presence of a parent or a guardian.
1. All orders placed by Enoteca D'Autore website, e-mail or telephone are regulated by the actual Terms of Sale, defined in compliance to current legislation on contracts concluded outside commercial premises. By submitting an order, the customer declares to have read, understood and accepted the following Terms of Sale.
2. Enoteca D'Autore reserves the right to modify the Terms of Sale at any time by publishing a new version on this website. The applicable sales conditions are those in force at the time the order is placed.
3. The customer has to be registered to place orders. It is recommended to pay attention that the mandatory information provided are correct and complete.
4. When registering on the Enoteca D'Autore website, the system will ask to the Customer to enter a password. This password is strictly personal and confidential and it should not be disclosed to third parties.
5. The customer, by sending an order through Enoteca D'Autore website or by e-mail or by telephone, undertakes to purchase the selected products, in accordance with the actual Terms of Sale.
6. For orders placed through the Website, the system will send to the customer an e-mail to confirm the order.
7. Enoteca D'Autore offers the products published in this website within the stock available in its warehouse and/or that of its suppliers.
8. Enoteca D'Autore reserves the right, at its discretion, to refuse orders in particular circumstances (e.g. in case of previous unpaid invoices, in case of unavailability of part of the ordered products, etc.).
9. The data recorded by Enoteca D’Autore will be the proof of the order and of the whole transaction. The data recorded through the payment system will be the proof of the financial transaction.
10. Shipping costs are calculated automatically by the system in function of the weight of goods ordered and the delivery address. Enoteca D’Autore reserves the right to modify these costs at any time and to cancel an order in case of a clear error of the system or in the entered data.
11. Deliveries are made during routine working hours to the address indicated by the customer and according to the terms specified in the order. In case of collection failure within the term established by the carrier, the products will be returned to the Holder, who will refund the price of the products, but not the shipping cost.
12. It’s Customer's responsibility to check the quantity and the good condition of the goods at the time of delivery. In the event that the customer notices damage to the packages received or evidences that the product could be damaged (eg wine stains on the package, noise of broken glass, etc.) it is required to accept the good with "reservation of control" status by indicating the reasons on the signed delivery receipt of the courier. Failure of this procedure will not permit the reimbursement of the damaged goods received.
13. The published prices of the products and the promotions, may vary for vintages and formats. For this reason Enoteca D’Autore reserves the right to make changes without any prior notice. The website is updated several times in a month. All public prices includes VAT (where applicable).
14. In case of published prices incorrectly by mistake, Enoteca D’Autore reserves the right to cancel the sale.
15. Customers who need an invoice have to specify this at the moment of the order. The request could be performed by filling the related field. The invoice will be sent to the customer by e-mail or made available for download in the Customer's account.
16. The services are provided without any guarantee, explicit or implicit, that is not mandatory by law. Owner will not be responsible for: any losses that are not a direct consequence of the Contract violation by the Owner; every loss of opportunity commercial and any other loss, even indirect, possibly suffered by the customer (such as, by way of example but not limited to, commercial losses, loss of revenues, income, profits or expected savings, loss of contracts or commercial relations, loss of reputation or goodwill value etc.); damages or losses deriving from interruptions or malfunctions of the Enoteca D'Autore website due to forced events or, in any case, to unforeseen and unforeseeable events and, in any case, independent of the will and unrelated to the sphere of control of the Owner such as, for example, failures or interruptions to telephone or power lines, to Internet network and / or in any case to other transmission tools, unavailability of websites, strikes, natural events, viruses and cyber attacks, interruptions in the products supply, services or applications of third parties; incorrect or unsuitable use of the website by the customers or third parties. Enoteca D'Autore is not responsible of the website contents linked from this site.
17. Enoteca D'Autore can not be considered responsible of failure deliveries due to inaccuracies or incompleteness present in the purchase order by the customer, for any damage that may occur to products after delivery from the courier, in case it has been chosen and commissioned by the customer or for delays in delivery to the latter attributable.
18. Enoteca D'Autore apologizes for any spelling, typing and text translation errors. It’s relieved from any responsibility for moral or material damages derived from them.
19. According to the provisions of Legislative Decree 21/2014 - in implementation of EU/2011/83 Directive about consumer rights, in case of purchase of products or services on www.enotecadautore.it, the customer has the right to withdraw from the contract, without indicating any reason, within 14 days. The period of recess expires after 14 days from the day when the customr or a third party - other than the courier and designated by the Customer - acquires physical possession of the assets.
20. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must inform the Owner of the withdraw decision, communicating his data, the list of goods and services concerned, the reference and the date of the order.
21. The User that exercises the withdrawal right will receive the reimbursement of all payments made to the Holder, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the choice of a delivery type different from the standard less expensive type offered) without unjustified delay and, in any case, no later than 14 days from the day when the Owner was informed of the customer decision to withdraw from this contract.
22. These reimbursements will be made using the same payment mean used by the Customer for the purchasing. If not possible, the Customer may agree on a different refund modality. In any case, the Customer will not have any cost as a consequence of such reimbursement.
23. The reimbursement may be suspended up to goods receiving or up to the Customer has demonstrated to have sent back the goods, if earlier. The Customer should return the goods and deliver them to the Owner without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day when he has communicated the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is respected if the Customer sends back the goods before expiring the 14-days limit.
24. The costs of goods return will be in charge to the Customer. The Customer is only responsible for the diminished goods value resulting from a manipulation other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
25. Products damaged or used, even in part, are not replaced or reimbursed. The Customer must insert a copy of the order confirmation inside the packing box.
26. The withdrawal right does not apply to custom-made goods or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, are likely to deteriorate rapidly (such as fresh food products), are sealed and can not be returned for hygiene reasons or are related to health protection and have been opened after delivery.